We are always interested in interviewing technicians and administrative candidates that are experienced in our industry.
- We prefer 3 to 5 years minimum experience in our industry or a related service industry.
- A field candidate will need to be EPA certified in the handling of refrigerants.
- NATE certification is very desirable.
- A background of trade school in the HVAC industry is a plus.
- A clean driving record is required.
- We are a “Drug Free Workplace” and pre-employment drug screens are required.
- We offer group health insurance, paid vacations and holidays.
- We have a retirement savings plan and match employee contributions to the maximum allowed by law.
- We offer educational assistance to further our employees’ skills and pay 100% of the cost, subject to prior approval and satisfactory completion of the education sought.
- An incentive plan is used to reward employees for additional sales.
All persons submitting resumes will be contacted.
Our office hours are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, and applications can be taken during those times.
You can also upload a resume on our website. If submitting a resume, please include at least the last 5 years employment and address history.
Resumes can also be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.